Re: gtk configuration problem

On 21/07/2009 16:19, soumen ghosh wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to install gtk in linux system. So, for that I downloaded anjuta-2.0.2 and try to configure this.
I also downloaded glib-2.0.0 and glib-2.20.0
Hello,

You are not on the right mailing list, this is not a technical list.
I guess that kind of support should go to gnome-love list, please post there.

and please, send mail in text format not html.

Thanks