Re: Stormy's Update: Week of December 7th

(Sent via my phone; apologies for the formatting)

To clarify: Clutter (currently) comes with a copyright assignment. The copyright waiver has been introduced for small patches attached to Bugzilla to avoid going through the copyright assignment process.

The waiver and the assignment are two orthogonal approaches, and they should not be confused. I explained this in various venues - including at GCDS.

We, in Intel, are currently working towards a solution but it will take some time (as usual, when lawyers are involved).

Ciao,
Emmanuele.