Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 12/13/2009 06:04 PM, Lefty (石鏡 ) wrote:
In the interests of a broader collection of data, I've shelled out of my own
pocket to set up a professional-level SurveyMonkey account (the use of which
I will happily share with the Foundation, at least until the annual
subscription runs out, if it wishes to conduct surveys of its own).

Err.  Next time just let me know!

If people remember, I set up a survey system (LimeSurvey; Free Software) on my GNOME account to run the DVCS survey. We later used that to do the Desktop Summit survey. I'm offering it to all Foundation members now: if you need something surveyed Foundation-wide, just ask and I'll set you up with an account.

At some point I may hook it up to LDAP and let people freely use it. But we're currently far from having a single "gnome.org account"...

Cheers,
behdad