Re: New GNOME Foundation Members

Hi,

2009/8/24 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
> On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 19:22 -0300, Bruno Boaventura wrote:
>> Hello everybody!
>>
>> The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to present the new members:
>
>> - Milo Casagrande
>
> Hooray for Milo!  Welcome to the Foundation.

thanks Shaun for the warming welcome, and also thanks to the GNOME
Foundation Membership Committee for accepting my request.

I'll give just a brief introduction of myself to the list.

I'm Milo Casagrande, I'm part of the Italian GNOME translation team
maintaining different translations, doing QA on others' translations,
and if somebody disappear from the team I usually take care of their
translations for the time being. I'm also involved with the GNOME Doc
team: I wrote some of seahorse docs, most of Brasero docs and I'm
actually working on Empathy that it's going to be written in Mallard.
My non-GNOME participations are centered around the Ubuntu community
and translations in general.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>