Re: Supporting GTK+

On 08/05/2009 04:51 PM, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 23:15 -0700, Bo Yang wrote:
>> Recently I’m working on GTK/DirectFB, and I found a coding mistake (I
>> think) at gdk/directfb/gdkgeometry-directfb.c:249.
>>
>> When dx or dy is negative, the destination point is calculated wrong.
>>
>> Directly use coordinates in dest_extents is just fine.
>
> Such emails would be more appropriate on gtk-list gnome org, or
> gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

The problem is that the Gtk website say on this page
   http://www.gtk.org/development.html

"
Support

If you want to help the GTK+ project by donating money OR perhaps your
company wants to pay someone to develop GTK+, you can email the GNOME
foundation. Any donations to GNOME for GTK+ will ONLY be spent on GTK+.

    * Contact the GNOME Foundation[1]
"

Where the URL [1] points to this list with said subject like. People
read "Support" and click (that's my empirical analysis of the situation,
but the number of emails like that received on this list just point to
that).

Lust my $0.02

Hub