Re: Minutes for Directors Meeting of Sept. 3, 2008

Hi Daniel,

daniel g. siegel wrote:
> i recently announced the speck hack fest 2008 which will be held in
> bolzano, italy. i hope you all heard about it?
>
> http://live.gnome.org/SpeckHackFest2008

I've added the Speck Hackfest to the GNOME community calendar:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/mdnrfqhbsjn37b6sgad089qmak%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Adding gugmasters-list as a CC just to remind people that the calendar
exists, and that I'll be glad to add your events, or give you read-write
access so that you can add your own.

Perhaps we could create an RSS stream from the calendar showing upcoming
events? Right now I have a decent list of stuff for October, but nothing
for after FOSDEM.

Cheers,
Dave.

--