Re: Using the proper feed for pvanhoof

Hi!

From Planet GNOME:
"Planet GNOME is edited by Jeff Waugh. Please mail him if you have a
question or would like your blog added to the feed."

Jeff is really the only person responsible for the plant though I
remember that there was some discussion about it some time ago. Anyway,
the best way is to mail him directly and I think if Phillip wants his
feed to be changed he should do that.

Regards,
Johannes