=?ISO-8859-1?Q?5=BA?= Brazilian GNOME Forum

Hello, folks.

I'm writing this email just to say: Thank you, Foundation!

Our Forum happened between Oct 31 and Nov 1st, and was just wonderful,
amazing. Thanks to the GNOME Foundation and Latinoware staff, we could
join lots of GNOMErs, from Brazil, Chile and Peru.

I wrote about the Forum in my blog:
http://www.bani.com.br/lang/en/2008/11/04/latinoware-and-gnome-forumlatinoware-e-forum-gnome/

Izabel thanks specially Zana, for her attention with us. Thank you Zana!

We look forward to our 6º Forum, next year! Let's move on!

Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br