GNOME Booth @ Flourish Volunteers

Hello Everybody,

I will be running the GNOME booth at Flourish[1] this year. Flourish is a FLOSS conference located in Chicago, Illinois, USA with a focus on FLOSS in business and academia. I am currently looking for volunteers to help me work the booth at Flourish. The conference is on April 4-5th in Chicago, IL at the University of Illinois Chicago (UIC) campus. If you are willing to help work the GNOME booth feel free to contact me either on or off list.

If you know any other ways for me to get this message about a need for volunteers please let me know. I will be blogging about this sometime today.

[1] http://www.flourishconf.com

Thanks,

Kevin Harriss