Re: GNOME SoC Call for Ideas

Hi Stormy,

Le mercredi 19 mars 2008, à 14:28 -0600, Stormy Peters a écrit :
> I was wondering if it makes sense to recruit students to help with some of
> the things that are planned for the to-be-hired Biz Dev person? If someone
> can help figure out what that list looks like (or point me to the list, if
> it exists), I'd be willing to help figure out which one a student might be
> able to do in a summer and to mentor (or help mentor.)

Unfortunately, the Summer of Code rules explicitly mention that the
project should be a coding project.

But that's an interesting idea. Maybe, if there's enough interest, we
could run some SoC-like contest for things like this. We'd probably need
to clearly define the projects, though.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.