Re: Copyright assignment policy
- From: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- To: Александър Шопов <ash contact bg>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Copyright assignment policy
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:10:38 +0100
Александър Шопов wrote:
>> The most important thing to do is make sure that the copyright
>> messages are accurate. If there is a problem, at least there will be
>> a chance to contact the copyright holders (the same is true in the
>> case of license changes). This goes for everything: translations,
>> code, documentation, artwork, etc.
> Is there a place where this is explained?
The SFLC recently released this:
In particular, chapter 2 is all about copyrights, and section 2.3 is all
about copyright assignment.
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org
] [Thread Prev