Re: Minutes of Summer of Code meeting (06/03/2008)

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 21:15 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
>  + We need to clean up the SoC wiki page:
>    http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2008
>    Ryan did some preliminary work, Adam will continue.

I've also added links to BlueZ, where there are a few GNOME related
projects (my favourite ones being the audio plugins, and the DUN
support).

gnokii/OpenSync/SyncML are also thinking of teaming up, and there could
be some interesting GNOME related projects there.

Cheers