Re: time to (re)consider preferential voting?

Hi,

Luis Villa wrote:
 I'm still trying to puzzle through the bylaws (which are a bit of a
> mess wrt voting) as to what it would take to actually enact this
> change (bottom line is probably that the board can just say 'it should
> be this way'), but in the meantime I thought it might be good to have
> a bit of discussion here around whether or not this is a good idea.

I wholeheartedly support & encourage introducing preferential voting,
whatever the method. I do feel that Schulze/Condorcet is overly
complicated when compared with, say single-transferable votes, but any
preferential method is good in my book.

Cheers,
Dave.

--