FISL - summary

Hi, folks.

FISL - the biggest FLOSS event in Brazil - is over.

Thanks to Foundation, GNOME was represented there, with a talk and a
booth. Lots of people stopped at our booth to have a chat with us,
mainly asking for our presence in other events and asking how to
contribute.

I would like to thank Foundation for the sponsorship, which allowed us
to cover this event.

I have written some posts in my blog about the event:
http://www.bani.com.br/2008/04/17/fisl-first-day/
http://www.bani.com.br/2008/04/18/lucas-at-fisl/
http://www.bani.com.br/2008/04/18/fisl-second-day/
http://www.bani.com.br/2008/04/19/fisl-third-day/

More photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jwendell/tags/fisl/

Now we are looking forward to our V GNOME Brazilian Forum. News on this
soon!

Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br