World map of estimated ISO/IEC votes: Yes, no or abstain on making OOXML an ISO standard: The process is still ongoing.

FFII's
World map of estimated ISO/IEC votes: Yes, no or abstain on making OOXML
an ISO standard in the ISO/IEC fast track procedure.

The process is still ongoing.
See map with colors here: No= green, yes= red, abstain= gray etc.
http://www.noooxml.org/local--files/start/isodis29500-votes-map-20070902a-big.png

This www.ffii.org initiative is developing very fast. You can support
the initiative in many ways.
The easy and quick way is by signing the petition which now has about
41000 signatories.
I have signed the petition on
http://www.noooxml.org/petition

This is some practical advice from me to you.
I also follow the situation on
http://www.groklaw.net/
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

as well as on a lot of other websites on this standardization issue.

I am telling you this because it is so vital for interoperability!

Kind regards

Anne �tergaard

Member of The GNOME Foundation