IV Brazilian GNOME Forum - Thanks

Hi, folks.

I just want to say a big "THANK YOU", to the GNOME Foundation, which has
helped us in this event.

It was my first event as member of GNOME community, and i am very, very
happy with it. It was really very cool, in all senses.

We felt a strong receptivity from the people there, and a some of them
want to start contributing to the GNOME in some areas.

I'd like to thank Izabel too, who made all this possible ;)

So, guys, i am proud to be part of that nice community, and got more
than motivated to contribute more with the project, by developing or
spreading GNOME to all parts of Brazil!

PS: Bruno has blogged about the event:
http://blogs.gnome.org/brunobol/2007/09/29/iv-forum-gnome/

As long as i get the new photos in my machine, i'll be blogging too ;)

Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell