Re: GNOME Foundation Elections 2007. Let's start the debate!

Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bruno Boaventura wrote:
>> With the final list of candidates announced, it's time to submit
>> questions about the GNOME Foundation and GNOME Project to this years
>> prospective Board of Directors.
>
> Don't the members get the opportunity to propose questions this year, as
> in past years? Usually there is a gnomedesktop story & comments.

I ask only because if members do have questions, it becomes extremely
time-consuming for candidates to answer 10 or 15 different emails, and
difficult for members to follow. The idea of a call for questions was to
reduce the amount of mail people have to reply to & read.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary