Re: GNOME Foundation Elections 2007. Let's start the debate!
- From: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- To: Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation Elections 2007. Let's start the debate!
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:22:34 +0100
Dave Neary wrote:
> Bruno Boaventura wrote:
>> With the final list of candidates announced, it's time to submit
>> questions about the GNOME Foundation and GNOME Project to this years
>> prospective Board of Directors.
> Don't the members get the opportunity to propose questions this year, as
> in past years? Usually there is a gnomedesktop story & comments.
I ask only because if members do have questions, it becomes extremely
time-consuming for candidates to answer 10 or 15 different emails, and
difficult for members to follow. The idea of a call for questions was to
reduce the amount of mail people have to reply to & read.
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org
] [Thread Prev