=?iso-8859-1?Q?Lut=E8ce?= d'Or & GNOME

Hi,

The Lutèce d'Or awards are awards given to Free Software-related
projects as part of the Paris Capitale du Libre event. There are 10
categories for which it's possible to apply (well, only 5 are relevant
for GNOME, I believe). Deadline to apply is June 1st.

I'll probably fill an application for GNOME. If anybody wants to help,
help is welcome :-) The application form is in French, but I can
translate the questions that are in the application form.

Categories that can be of interest for us:
 + The best Community action
 + The best promotion of a Free Software solution
 + The best Free Software development
 + The best Free Software innovation
 + Lutèce d'Or of the personality of the year (if we have someone who
   wants to apply :-))

You can see more information about this here:
http://en.paris-libre.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=44

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.