Re: Call for invitations to be the host of GUADEC 2008

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 07:04 -0700, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Baris Cicek wrote:
>
> > I'll talk w/ our local GUG about if we can organize to host GUADEC next year in Istanbul.
>
> Not Constantinople?
It was called Constantinople ages ago, afaik, but however you call it,
as long as we point same land place, some languages still uses
Constantinople name I guess. Though officially this city is called
Istanbul as one of most beautiful cities in the World. (even though lots
of corruption due to migration).

Reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul