Re: Minutes of SoC meeting

Hi !

Note that we'll soon create the wiki page to post ideas about potential
SoC projects. We'll announce it widely soonish.

I was suggesting to vincent the other day on IRC that maybe instead of doing like last year (dumping all sorts of ideas on a lgo wiki page then letting the students try to extract something meaningful) we should do a 2-step process where we ask maintainers about potential areas that can be improved by a student during x months, then a small comittee of let's say 10 people decide what's worth proposing to the student and clean-up/verify/publish the list officially. Students can then choose from that list or suggest a new idea. It will be better than receiving mails with a mashup of small things that he found on the wiki page.

Raf