Resigning from the board

Hi all,

As some of you have noticed, I'm not at GUADEC this year. The reason is
a happy one - Anne is going to be giving birth sometime over the next
couple of weeks (I'll keep ye posted).

The combination of the arrival of a third child, and a change in role at
work over the past few weeks, have meant that I've reevaluated the
committment I can make to the board of the foundation. In all honesty, I
can't guarantee that I will be able to do justice to my position as
board member for the second half of the year, a period when the board is
usually more effective than during the first part.

So I prefer to leave my place to someone with more energy & ideas, and
to leave the board at a time when I am still relatively happy with how
I've done. I hereby resign my seat on the board.

I have had a great two and a half years on the board, and I'd like to
thank everyone with whom I've served - Owen Taylor, Luis Villa, Jody
Goldberg, Daniel Veillard, Jonathan Blandford, Federico Mena-Quintero,
Tim Ney, Miguel de Icaza, Murray Cumming,  Christian Schaller, Jeff
Waugh, Anne Oestergaard, Vincent Untz, Quim Gil, Glynn Foster, Behdad
Esfahbod. Thanks also to everyone who has voted for me through the last
3 elections.

I'd like to wish all the best to the board for the rest of the year, and
good luck to the person who replaces me.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary