Re: Minor change to Board practice

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 22:46 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
[...] <Cutting out the context to change the implied meaning.>
>  1. Request a letter of resignation from Miguel (as that is the only way for
>     the office of President to become vacant)

Still president after all these years? Well done Miguel! I've seen a few
Presidents fall from power in my life time. I advise you to avoid the
Ceausescu's approach (but driving around in a tank making demands sounds
fun). I think at a minimum, you should demand a briefcase full of
monopoly money. and a helicopter to take you to the country of your
choosing. You should send your resignation /after/ you have safely
absconded.

--

__C U R T I S  C.  H O V E Y_______
Guilty of stealing everything I am.