Re: Software Freedom Day on the 18th November, 2006

Hi Jimmy Pierre,

I think the link between organising a GNOME stand at a conference (the
goal of the box) and having equipment for an NUI meeting is tenuous. But
it would be possible if:

1. Someone well known in GNOME takes responsibility for the box
2. You pay the transport costs to & from the conference (approx. €150)
3. You've reserved the box via the wiki

Unfortunately, I don't think that you're well enough known, and the
purpose of the meeting doesn't seem in line with the idea we had in mind
when creating the event box, so it seems to me like we won't be able to
send you the event box (at least for this meeting).

Cheers,
Dave.