Re: GNOME.conf.au and sponsorship

Hi all

I am the one who has asked for sponsorship. Knowing that gnome.conf.au would be a miniconf to be held after linux.conf.au. I have already mailed seven-contact lca2007 linux org au and Jeff just before mailing Davyd.

I submitted a proposal to linux.conf.au and they replied that it would be of more interest to gnome.conf.au.

As I did in guadec, I am again volunteer to help in organizing the conference if you there is anything I can do.

Regards,
Sara