Re: Endorsement for Joachim Norieko

On 11/28/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
<quote who="Shaun McCance">

> I also want to throw in a strong endorsement for Joachim.

I'm a little concerned -- based on Joachim's answers and commments on this
list -- that there would be some difficult philosophical gaps for the Board
to bridge (or worse, teach) should he be elected.

I don't doubt Joachim's involvement in GNOME for a moment, particularly with
your strong endorsement, but I'm concerned that critical differences in our
shared values and vision would impair the Board's ability to execute in the
next year [1].

Perhaps Joachim could explain some of his comments. :-)

Perhaps you could explain which ones you mean, Jeff?
Luis