Re: Board Member Application Mini-HOWTO

Le mardi 14 novembre 2006, à 23:51, Glynn Foster a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 13:29 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> >> 		 Board Member Application Mini-HOWTO
> >
> > I will not be running as a candidate for this election, by the way :)
>
> Okay, thanks heaps for your work over the past year, and I personally very much
> appreciate the heads up!
>
> It might be good encouragement to the membership if the other board members
> state their intention of whether they'll run again too [if possible?].

FWIW, I most probably won't run, for various reasons (non-GNOME life,
time, and lots of other reasons). This can still change, especially if
we don't have enough candidates.

I'm also more convinced than ever than any member can help the
Foundation from outside the board, and that's my preferred way of
contributing for next year. You know, forcing the board to delegate :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.