Re: Code Of Conduct

Hi Baris,

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 19:57 +0300, Baris Cicek wrote:

> But maybe finding
> some really handsome hackers, and opening a beauty saloon with GNOME
> installed computers might help. (was a joke :).

While this joke was done in perfect good faith, I assume, it shows
exactly why the perceived gender-bias varies from men to women (as the
FLOSS-POLL report clearly showed), and why these kind of jokes should be
avoided.

Obviously, "avoiding jokes" does not mean installing a Teletubbies-land
terror regime, where even the most harmless joke is banished in the name
of a possible breach of political correctness.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi - <ebassi gmail com>