Re: Call for comments on where to have GUADEC in 2007

[sorry for replying in this thread, but I had to delete the original
mail]

Hi Anne,

First of all, thanks for the possibility to participate in the selection
process.

I would like to ask you, could you please avoid sending big PDF files to
the mailing list attached by email? My e-mail quota is not too
generous.

I am sure there are possibilities for files to be uploaded to some GNOME
website. Thank you.

Best regards,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de>