Re: How to get involved and may be train for future board service

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 15:40 +0100, Anne Østergaard wrote:

> Some of us on the board are nice persons:) -so don't hisitate to contact
> us.

Agreed.  ;)

However, it would be helpful a page under http://foundation.gnome.org/
explaining who is currently in the board, who assumes what
responsibilities, what are the current tasks being done, for which
topics it is good to contact the board, and so on.

If there are already pages in live.gnome.org or somewhere else
explaining this (i.e. links to the minutes), you could simply link them.

This page should be visible from the Foundation homepage i.e. having a
link in the right column navigation block.

Sometime I also think it would be good for the board to have a ticketing
system like the sysadmins have, so sender & receiver know that all
requests are stored somewhere. But I don't know if it's worth for the
amount of requests the board gets (do you receive many? or am I the only
spammer?)  ;)