Ask for schedule board's meetings

After the GNOME Foundation AGM I got the feeling (probably I not the
only one) that there is a communication problem about what they are
doing and where they need helps from the members.  Don't forget
the Foundation are we all of us.

As a member is our obligation to ask for information, for instance, ask
for the minutes of the board's meetings.  But, how to ask if we don't
know when the meetings happen.  We only know it happen every two week,
but not exactly or if they didn't take place.

So, I ask to the board to publish the schedule of the meetings for this
year.  I think it is a easy task for the board that can help us to
control and ask for information and try to give to them a hand in any
task they need.

Best regards,

--
Germán Poó-Caamaño