Re: FOSDEM: Call for Talks for the Gnome Dev Room

<quote who="Christophe Fergeau">

> Want to have fun in Brussels?
> Here is a reminder, we are still looking for people to give talks in the
> gnome devroom during FOSDEM.

I made a page on the GNOME wiki about the FOSDEM devroom earlier today, but
didn't want to announce it until I'd spoken to you about it... I guess this
is as good a time as any. :-)

Lets fatten this out and get some good talks/workshops going. :-)

- Jeff

-- 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand
      "The FFF policy: File a bug, Fix it, or F*ck off." - pwhysall on