RE: Can there be an "Official Hardware Partner" for GNOME

As an advisory board member Intel contributes financially to the GNOME
foundation. It's for the foundation to decide how to spend these funds.
Personally I think an Intel based system for the event box is an
excellent investment. Intel provided the foundation with two new servers
this year but unfortunately there is a lot of overhead involved at Intel
side for shipping out systems so it's probably easier to just use
foundation funds to buy a system.

Cheers,
Waldo

Intel Corporation - Channel Platform Solutions Group - Hillsboro, Oregon

Hardware