Re: Code of conduct (bis)

On 12/3/06, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
Yesterday at 4:03, Mariano Suárez-Alvarez wrote:

> Should the CoC page be frozen or something? Signing something on a Wiki
> is rather strange...

Good point.  I've subscribed myself to CoC page, so I can "unsign" it
if it changes in a way I don't find suitable.

I was also considering adding a link to revision I have signed[1] on
Signatures page, but decided it was adding unnecessarry complexity for
the sake of nitpicking (i.e. I am still able to unsign if I get the
feeling that CoC has changed too much, and I have *trust* in the Gnome
community that CoC will not be changed in spirit without clear
agreement).

I have solved this problem for myself by GnuPG signing the wiki text
itself and saving it to a subpage in my wiki namespace [1].  My link
on the signature page links to that document

Cheers,
Adam

[1]    http://live.gnome.org/AdamSchreiber/CodeOfConduct