Re: Endorsement for Joachim Norieko

    It unfortunately does not at this time, and that's something
    I'd really like to address.  But right now, the documentation
    isn't even doing a good job of being documentation (although it
    is better than it used to be, thanks in large part to Joachim),
    and that's a higher priority for me.

These things can be worked on in parallel.  How about if I arrange
to send you some text about free software that you could include?