Re: GNOME Local user groups

    You know about the meeting that GNOME Chile have in November, one day of
    the "VII Encuentro Linux" is for "d=EDa de GNOME".

Would you please call it the "VII Encuentro GNU/Linux" whenever you
talk about it?

When they call the system "Linux", they diminish the status of GNOME
along with all of GNU.  You can't make them cease doing this, but you
can avoid doing it yourself.

(If I were organizing the GNOME event, I would not hold it as part of
a "Linux" event; I would hold it separately.)