Re: Summer of Code

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 12:45 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right place and time to ask this, but I was
> curious anyway...
>
> I haven't followed Glom closely. However, I wonder if you plan to make
> it like part of the GNOME Office "suite".

Yes, I would like that, though I can't promise to do much integration
work very quickly myself.

I think it should be there instead of mergeant, because it actually does
things. Mergeant is more of a developer's tool, offering easier ways to
use SQL, instead of offering higher-level functionality that regular
users actually need.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com