change of affiliation

Hey, all-

I'm going from 'affiliated with my couch' to taking a technical
lead/consulting/occasional admin position at the Berkman Center for
Internet And Society at Harvard Law School.[1] The position won't
leave me much time for GNOME stuff, but at least enough to continue
fulfilling my duties on the board for the remainder of this term.
Hopefully it will also give me the background and contacts to continue
doing good things for GNOME and the Free Software end-user experience
in the long term, even though I'll certainly be off IRC and many lists
in the short term. And it may force me to learn to be more efficient
in my GNOME time so I can continue to be involved when I go back to
school. We'll see about that one :)

Anyway, wish me luck... :)

Luis

[1] http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/home/