Re: foundation affiliations list/page?

Hi,

Luis Villa wrote:
OSSI is the only thing I can think of offhand, though I know we at one
point had a relationship with SPI, and I know there is at least one
other I'm blanking on at the moment.

There's the UK based Open Source Consortium, but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth (at least, they're not answering their mails). Seems a GNOME presentation to a working group they're involved in didn't go too well because of a communication problem.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary