Re: [Fwd: Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 08:39 +0100, Anne Østergaard wrote:
> Could we please have a full list of all the candidates who actually
> announced there candidacies for the GNOME Board of Directors within the
> time limit?

Hi Anne (and others),

For a number of reasons (totally unrelated to Jeff), the current board
contacted Vincent a couple days ago to ask him and the elections
committee to keep open the nomination period.  We have an additional
announcement that is relevant to the elections, and felt like it would
affect people's decision to run.  It was poorly executed, as we wanted
to send out both mails yesterday and didn't manage to.

Thanks for your patience,
-Jonathan