Re: [Fwd: Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 09:46 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> I also would assume that announcement is valid enough. We haven't got
> that many candidates and I guess the Foundation can be flexible enouh to
> accept this candidacy.

This is a problem which has to be solved by the election committee.

I remember that Miguel de Icaza one year was announcing his candidacy a
little after the time limit and his candidacy was not accepted by the
committee. He also was on travel and was a very serious candidate for
the board.

So we do have some precedence in these matters.

Regards

Anne
--
Anne Østergaard <anne oestergaard nu>