Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections

En/na Jeff Waugh ha escrit:
> So, I'm planning to run again this year, but I'm all caught up in the middle
> of the BadgerBadgerBadger tour, so haven't had time to sit down and write my
> candidacy mail. Just for some context. :-)

Thanks! Three lines written in a rush like these help *a lot* to the
election process and the democratic health of the Foundation.

I encourage anyone having in mind to run for election to drop a couple
of lines announcing the intention as soon as possible. Then you will
have time to write the proper introduction (I understand this, it took
me a while to write mine).

--
Quim Gil      http://interactors.coop | http://desdeamericaconamor.org