Re: Looking for women? - Something wrong with the numbers?

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 23:21 +0100, Anne �tergaard wrote:
> In my opinion the first smart Free Software community that understands
> that freedom should be for more than 50% of the worlds population
> (theoretically speaking) and that it should respect all its users and
> would be users plus welcome and include newcommers will be the community
> that everyone wants to belong to.

Nobody here decided that freedom is only for men, so there's no need to
persuade us that we are wrong to have decided that. If you have any
practical suggestions to make involvement easier for anyone then let's
hear them.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com