Re: Software Patents: The Lowest Common Denominator
- From: "Richard M. Stallman" <rms gnu org>
- To: Rui Miguel Seabra <rms 1407 org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Software Patents: The Lowest Common Denominator
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:36:29 -0400
It would have been much better to actively oppose software patents, a
much more effective political action, the likes of which I would have
liked to see better GNOME support.
Perhaps GNOME could arrange to show each user, just once, a message
inviting support him to look at a suitable anti-patent website and
sign up as a supporter. This would be a polite-enough way to
recruit lots of people's support.
] [Thread Prev