Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

> I'm a bit sad that only 169 members (out of more than 350) voted,
> though. If anyone has some ideas on why less than 50% of the members
> voted or on how to change this, please share them. I'd really love to
> see this figure at 80% in the future.

If it wouldn't be too much work for the elections team (who did a
great job! thanks!), I'd love to see a histogram of when people voted
broken down by day. I don't need to know who voted when or who people
voted for, just the general count of voters per day. If you have this
sort of data, of course.

Thanks again,
Dom