Re: Endorsements one by one [was Re: Endorsing David Neary]

En/na Baris Cicek ha escrit:
> sure if it's okay to provide this information (although I don't see any
>
>>reason why it wouldn't be okay). Is there any objection to this idea?

I'm for showing the participation (% of members that have already voted)
but not provisional results of the election.

Showing the percentage of participation at any time may help increasing
the percentage of vote at the end of the election, and it's a harmless
data by itself.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org