Re: Ubuntu 4.10 Preview includes GNOME 2.8

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 10:23 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> * Firefox 0.9
>
>   We plan to include Firefox 1.0 for the gold release of Warty Warthog
>   in October.

You're shipping with a browser with just under half-a-dozen security
holes... I hope for your customers you're shipping a security fix soon.

Anyway, good to see more developers getting paid full-time for their
efforts :)

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Red wine, that's one thing I embrace. Normally, I'm a rather cheery
drunk. -- John Malkovich