Re: Anon vote scripts

On Mer 15 septembre 2004 17:28, Nikolaos S. Karastathis (NSK) a écrit :
>> but need help to develop the scripts. {...}
>
> My preliminary design includes a simple protocol I call "ping-pong" which
> checks for inactive users and a web interface along with support for user
> levels. Do you plan to include something similar in your design?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "inactive users" and
"support for user levels"... Our design requests that people confirm
their vote before the vote is accepted (so we have a kind of
"ping-pong" protocol too) and it should be able to have a web
interface (although the primary interface is through mails).

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.