Re: Anonymous Voting Referendum

<snipped lots of fascinating stuff on voting>

I almost dread this issue coming up because, by nature mathematically
minded computing types are often amateur psephologists!

Whilst I could quite happily read and enjoy (if not always entirely
understand) the various views and solutions on this thread for as long
as it rolls, there are a couple of practical points:

1) Is there a problem with the current voting system (hopefully soon to
be anonymous) which affects it's veracity, reliability or usefulness?

and if the answer to 1) is 'yes':

2) What is the simplest, most effective method which can be implemented
without landing a great deal of work for little reward by the already
stretched Membership Committee?

Mike