Re: Board Minutes 29 September 2004

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 04:02:20PM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Minutes from Board Meeting: 29 September 2004

  thanks for the Minutes !

>         Was noted that both changes under discussion (reducing board
>         size and moving elections closer to GUADEC) would require

  I'm very dubious about reducing board size. Maybe there is really
nothing left to be done at the board level, but it seems to me the problem
is more about getting things done and to have regular board meeting and
feedback from them. And I would think reducing the board size won't
help with this, just the opposite.
  For example rather than knowing 3 weeks ahead of time that there was
a GNOME Summit organized, knowing that one was scheduled but without
precise date and location ahead of time would have been simpler.

Daniel

http://veillard.com/ |