Re: Questions for the candidate

I agree - have a president but set it up so that
there's transparency for the board and the foundation
membership (In other words, regular reporting of
activities).  This allows the board's bi-weekly
meetings to be about bigger issues - fund raising,
marketing, etc., big picture items - things we really
need to be concentrating our talents on right now.

Leslie